Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Getting Ready

Wow, I can hardly believe that my surgery is less than 10 days away....

They say that time flies when you're having fun. I'm not sure that I've been having fun, but I've been wildly busy getting ready for a 6 week leave from the office, and time is really flying by.

I've been busy putting things on my to do list and then checking the completed items off. Unfortunately, everytime I check something off, I think of 2 more things that need added.

The up-side to being so busy is that I've been really productive the last couple of weeks. Oh and my Christmas shopping is well under control.

The down-side at this point is that I can't take any of the pain reliever/anti-inflamatory medications that I would normally take and Tylenol doesn't seem to be making me much more comfortable.

Well, time to go work on the knitting projects that I am trying to accomplish by the end of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment